Friday, September 26, 2014

Formica Calacatta Marble Revisited

It's been a while!

I've come back from the dead to show you two other fantastic uses of Formica's 180fx Calacatta Marble Laminate countertops.  The single most traffic source for this itty bitty blog is from people searching for real life photos of the laminate.  So here are a few more.

Amber at Restless Arrow did a $5K complete kitchen gut and it looks fan-freakin-tastic.

And Pam from Simple Details spruced up her already beautiful kitchen.  She used the Formica on a large island with a bullnose edge.  When I first saw the pictures I assumed she did a real slab of marble. So good.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing our kitchen!! Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you posted! I check every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete